Sunday, January 6, 2008

The latest BUZZ....

...Picture a happy little fly mischievously rubbing its two front legs together..determination in the vibrations in its abdomen ..lol...that's me right now... Had entirely TOO much fun over the holidays.. something my body is still paying for...and I have officially decided to stay in NJ. If I'm really serious about pursuing this art career than I need to live in a place I'm more likely to have the opportunity to show it and get attention. My art is somewhat on the erotic and fantastical side, so my little town in WV isn't exactly over accepting of it!..lol... but I love the little town and wish it the best of luck...but its time for the Fly to take off for some adventure!

1 comment:

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

You GOOOO!!!!!!! I'll have fun watching you bloom...from a distance...sniff...